Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
I don’t know about you, but we are always looking for a good party recipe! This hummus recipe is perfect and high in protein. It is vegan and gluten-free, making it great for most of your friends and families. Serve it with pita bread or even carrots and celery. You could even use this hummus recipe as a spread on a delicious sandwich.
Guju Sauce Used: Coconut Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
A creamy hummus is just the ticket to enjoy with loved ones. We used our Coconut Indian Sauce to add amazing flavor to this plant-based hummus, served with toasted pita bread.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 14.5-ounce can of white beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon purified water
- ½ cup of Guju Coconut Indian Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Add white beans, tahini, olive oil, purified water, Guju Coconut Indian Sauce and sea salt to a food processor and pulse until very creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with olive oil and parsley.
- Serve with toasted pita bread.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Notes: This is delicious served as is, but think outside the box as well! Serve this hummus on a slice of sourdough toast, on a grilled cheese sandwich or on top of a chicken salad.