Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Comfort meals are the best meals. Chili is definitely a comfort meal, and this chili recipe has all the thumbs up! It is full of plant based protein and our yummy Tikka Masala sauce which adds an unique flair to a traditional recipe.
To top it off, it can be ready in 20 minutes so add quick and easy to the reasons you should make this. Maybe you are making this for one or two, chili leftovers always taste better the second day.
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
We wanted a fast and easy chili that tasted like it was simmering on our stovetop all day so we created this Triple Bean Chili featuring our Tikka Masala Indian Sauce and we were not disappointed! Serve this alone or with a side of warm corn bread for a truly comforting meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled & chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled & minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 14.5-ounce can of black beans, drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can of red beans, drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can of pinto beans, drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can of tomato sauce
- ½ jar (1 cup) of Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Add avocado oil to a large soup pot and bring to medium-low heat.
- Add onion, garlic, sea salt, and pepper and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add canned beans, canned tomato sauce, and Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce and reduce heat to a simmer for about 10 minutes, or until everything is warm and bubbly.
- Serve between 4, garnishing with sliced jalapeño and fresh cilantro.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Notes: You can often find mixed canned beans at your market, but they usually include filler ingredients and added sweeteners making them not the very best choice. Opting to use individual cans of different beans ensures your chili contains variety while still containing only the very best ingredients.
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef
Back to Recipes