There is nothing like a good breakfast sandwich on the go! And there is nothing better than a good nourishing breakfast sandwich that is satisfying. Our recipe is simple, delicious, and quick which makes it perfect for those busy work day, school day, errand day mornings. We love a good recipe that you can make to fit your dietary needs. You could even add some spinach to get some greens in. This breakfast sandwich will satisfy with flavor and satiety!
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
Breakfast just got a big hit of flavor thanks to our Tikka Masala Indian Sauce! We layered a toasted English muffin with our delicious sauce and filled it with bacon, egg and extra sharp cheddar cheese for an ultra-satisfying breakfast sandwich!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 slice of bacon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 whole grain English muffin
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- ¼ cup of Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
- 1 ounce of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare your bacon by either frying it in a skillet until crispy (5-7 minutes), cooking it in your Air Fryer (8 minutes) or baking it in your oven set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (10 minutes). When cooked, set aside on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Add butter to a non-stick skillet set to medium-low heat.
- Crack your egg in the skillet and do not move once in the pan. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Fry egg without flipping until the white is set, about 3-4 minutes.
- While the egg is frying, slice and toast your English muffin.
- When your English muffin is toasted, slather each half with 2 tablespoons each of Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce.
- Slice your cheddar cheese.
- Layer your English muffin with your fried egg, cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Notes: We love a toasted English muffin in this recipe, but you can swap it for fresh sourdough or your favorite low-carb or grain-free wrap.