Whole30, Keto, Low Carb, Vegan, Plant-Based, Vegetarian
No one has time to spend an hour or two in the kitchen in the mornings, even when you are a stay at home mom or do some other work from home job. In the mornings, everyone wants quick and nourishing meals to start the day off right. This Veggie Tofu Scramble checks all the boxes. Prepped and ready in 15 minutes, this dish is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters and any home chef.
Guju Sauce Used: Red Pepper Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
We have been enjoying more plant-based meals such as this Veggie Tofu Scramble with our Red Pepper Indian Sauce. This dish is high in protein from extra firm tofu and rich in fiber from vegetables, plus, it’s super delicious and easy to prepare!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 85-gram block of extra firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- ½ cup of Guju Red Pepper Indian Sauce
- Add avocado oil to a large skillet set to medium-low heat.
- Add diced red pepper and chopped broccoli to the skillet and sauté until soft, about 7 minutes.
- While the veggies are sauteing, prepare your tofu by crumbling it with your hands into a large bowl so that it resembles scrambled eggs.
- Add the crumbled tofu to the skillet and stir well with the veggies. Season with black pepper and ground turmeric and stir very well so that the spices are evenly mixed into the tofu.
- Add the Guju Red Pepper Indian Sauce to the skillet and gently toss together so that the scramble is evenly coated in the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately, storing any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Notes or about the recipe: We love our Red Pepper Indian Sauce in this recipe, but you can use any of our sauces in this scramble and it will be delicious! Be sure to make this with our Coconut Curry Sauce and our Tikka Masala Sauce and let us know how you like it!
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef