Gluten-Free, Paleo, Keto, Vegetarian
Our Red Pepper Indian Sauce is one of our most versatile sauces. It is perfect Indian, American, and Italian dishes and more, which is why it pairs so well with hearts of palm pasta or any pasta for that matter. It is a delicious tomato base sauce that adds a nice medium spice to any dish!
Guju Sauce Used: Red Pepper Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
We love a creamy pasta dish any night of the week, especially when we can whip it up in under 20 minutes. Using hearts of palm pasta and our Red Pepper Indian Sauce saves over half of the time to create this dish and that makes us very happy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10 kalamata olives, sliced
- ½ jar (1 cup) of Guju Red Pepper Indian Sauce
- 4 cups packaged hearts of palm pasta 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Add olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, fresh lemon zest, parmesan cheese and olives to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in Guju Red Pepper Indian Sauce.
- Gently stir in the hearts of palm pasta.
- Transfer to a sauce pan and warm on medium-low heat, about 7-10 minutes.
- Serve between 4, garnishing with fresh parsley.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Notes: Hearts of palm are often found in the canned aisle at your market, near the canned artichoke hearts. As a pasta, it creates a bright Mediterranean flavor to this dish. If you cannot source hearts of palm pasta, you can use any alternative pasta such as zucchini noodles or butternut squash noodles, not to mention, traditional or gluten-free pastas.
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef