Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Keto, Whole30, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Low-Carb
Taco Tuesday anyone?! Or tacos any day?! That sounds more like it! This is such an easy and fun meal to make. Lunch or dinner, these delicious and simple chicken tacos are sure to please with the addition of our Tikka Masala Indian Sauce. You can even prep and cook the chicken and cauliflower mixture ahead to make this recipe even easier for your week. When you are ready for your tacos, heat the mixture, add to your taco shell, garnish, and enjoy!
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
We love to use our electric pressure cooker to make a batch of these extra delicious tacos, perfect for any night of the week! If you do not have a pressure cooker, you can slow-cook your chicken and cauliflower mixture on high for 4 hours. Either method ensures the most tender chicken and veggies and of course our Tikka Masala Indian Sauce makes this dish even more mouth-watering!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound of boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 bottle of Guju Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 jicama taco shells
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sliced rainbow radish
- Add chicken breast, coconut or avocado oil, cauliflower, sea salt, black pepper and Guju Tikka Masala Sauce to an electric pressure cooker and toss well.
- Secure your pressure cooker’s lid with the steam valve sealed. Set to “meat” for 12 minutes. When it has cooked for 12 minutes, allow steam to release naturally for at least 12 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid and when cool enough, shred the cooked chicken with two forks.
- Fill 2 jicama taco shells with the tikka masalas chicken and cauliflower mixture until you have made 8 tacos.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and radish.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Notes: Jicama taco shells work wonderfully to create a taco you can grab with your hands and enjoy. You can also use corn or flour tortillas.