Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Whole30, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian
Oh breakfast! Breakfast is the best meal of the day, at least some people think so. If you don't, this breakfast potato recipe will make a believer out of you! You have the sweetness from the sweet potatoes and savoriness from bell pepper and Red Pepper sauce which is a combo that will have you coming back for more!
Guju Sauce Used: Red Pepper Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
Breakfast potatoes just got a delicious upgrade when we drizzled our Red Pepper Indian Sauce on top, making every bite equally warm and comforting with the perfect amount of spice and heat. Serve these with a side of fried eggs and bacon or add them to a tofu scramble!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 medium Hannah sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled & minced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ cup of Guju Red Pepper Indian Sauce
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange diced sweet potatoes, chopped bell pepper, sliced mushrooms and minced garlic on a large baking tray.
- Drizzle avocado oil over the veggies and season with sea salt, black pepper, fennel seeds and dried rosemary.
- Toss with a spatula so that the veggies are coated in avocado oil and seasonings.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, toss, then continue baking for 15 more minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are soft and all of the veggies have begun to brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Garnish with Guju Red Pepper Sauce and chopped parsley.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Notes: Hannah sweet potatoes are the light beige sweet potatoes you will find at your market. They are sweet in flavor and turn yellow in color when cooked. If you cannot source Hannah sweet potatoes, a traditional sweet potato or yam will also work in this recipe.