Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Low Carb, Vegetarian, Vegan, Whole30, PBWhole30
A batch of plain, roasted veggies get a major flavor boost with minimal effort thanks to our Coconut Indian Sauce! We used a variety of seasonal veggies in this recipe, but feel free to use what you already have in your kitchen!
Guju Sauce Used: Coconut Indian Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, ends removed & chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 2 cups chopped asparagus spears, tough ends removed
- 1 medium red onion, peeled & chopped
- 2 cups Guju Coconut Indian Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (178 C).
- Add melted ghee to a large mixing bowl, followed by the sea salt and black pepper. Stir well.
- Add chopped broccoli, sweet potato, yellow bell pepper, asparagus and red onion and toss well in the coconut oil mixture, until it has coated the veggies evenly.
- Spread on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 25 minutes, tossing after 15 minutes. The veggies are done when they are soft and have begun to brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Spread Guju Coconut Indian Sauce over a shallow serving plate and top with roasted vegetables.
- Serve with between 4, storing any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Notes: Love this dish featuring our Coconut Indian Sauce? Then you will love it with our Red Pepper and Tikka Masala Indian Sauces, as well! Looking to amp up the protein in this dish? Add diced chicken breast or extra-firm tofu, for a truly satisfying and healthy meal!
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef
Back to Recipes