Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Grain-Free
Looking for the perfect appetizer to share with your loved ones? We think you will love these deviled eggs flavored with our perfectly-spiced Red Pepper Indian Sauce! This recipe takes a classic deviled egg and transforms it with amazing flavor! Serve this at a gathering, or make them to enjoy as snacks or on top of salads throughout the week!
Guju Sauce Used: Red Pepper Indian Sauce
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0
- 12 large eggs, hardboiled, cooled & peeled*
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of Guju Red Pepper Indian Sauce
- 1 whole scallion, minced
- ¼ fresh parsley, minced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh scallion, parsley & dill, minced
- Carefully slice each hard boiled egg in half. Scoop out the yolks into a large bowl.
- Once all of the yolks are in your bowl, add the yellow mustard, mayonnaise, Guju Red Pepper Indian Sauce, minced scallion, dill and parsley and your sea salt and pepper.
- Mash with a fork until very creamy.
- Fill each egg half with your mixture.
- Garnish with additional minced scallion, dill and parsley.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
*To hard-boil your eggs, we like to use our InstantPot pressure cooker, as it makes the eggs easy to peel! Simply place your wire rack in your InstantPot with 1 cup of water and your eggs. Cook on Low Pressure for 8 minutes, quickly release the steam, then run the eggs under cold water and place in the fridge until cooled before peeling.
Notes: We love these deviled eggs with our Red Pepper Indian Sauce, and it’s equally delicious with our Coconut Indian and Tikka Masala Sauce! If you don’t want to use mayonnaise, use plain Greek yogurt!
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef