Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Grain-Free, Keto
We like to have fun with food just as much as we like it to taste absolutely delicious! This frittata uses fresh veggies to create a garden scene that is equally delicious and nutritious! The eggs have our Coconut Indian Sauce whisked in them to make them extra fluffy and scrumptious!
Guju Sauce Used: Coconut Indian Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Avocado oil spray
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup Guju Coconut Indian Sauce
- 10-12 asparagus spears, tough ends removed
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 slice of red onion, peeled
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 F (218 C).
- Spray a 8x10” baking tin with avocado oil.
- Whisk eggs and Guju Coconut Indian Sauce in a bowl until well-combined. Pour into the greased baking tin.
- Arrange veggies in a garden scene, using the asparagus and cherry tomatoes to create “flowers” and the slice of red onion as a round “sunshine”.
- Sprinkle everything with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the eggs have cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve with between 4, storing any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Notes: This dish can be served to your family and friends who are vegetarian, keto, paleo or doing a Whole30 challenge! It can be made up to a day in advance to save you time so that you can spend more time socializing (or relaxing!).
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef
Back to Recipes