Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, PBWhole30, Dairy-Free
We have another quick lunch or side dish that will blow you away with flavor. Roasted cauliflower, chickpeas, and spinach make a delicious pairing when you add our Tikka Masala. This meal is full of protein, nutrients, and tons of flavor.
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
We opted to roast our cauliflower, giving it extra depth of flavor, before adding it to a quick skillet dish with baby spinach, chickpeas and our delicious Tikka Masala Sauce. Serve this just as is or with a pot of fresh, fluffy rice!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- ½ bottle of Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- Preheat your oven to 400 F (20 C).
- Arrange chopped cauliflower on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle cauliflower with olive or avocado oil and season with sea salt, black pepper and curry powder.
- Bake in the oven until soft and slightly golden, about 20 minutes, tossing after 10 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and remove cauliflower.
- Add ½ bottle of Guju Tikka Masala Sauce to a skillet set to medium-low heat.
- Add roasted cauliflower to the skillet, baby spinach and chickpeas and stir often, until the baby spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Notes: This dish will taste amazing with any of our sauces! Try it with our Coconut Curry or our Red Pepper Indian Sauces!
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef