Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Whole30, PBWhole30
If you’ve been playing around with Guju sauce for a while, you realize its versatility. Well here is your sign to experiment! By mixing your Guju Tikka Masala with almond butter, oil, coconut aminos, and fresh lime juice you create a new tikka masala experience. If you don’t have an exact ingredient on hand, follow your chef intuition and try something new. Some perfect ideas to do with this sauce:
- Charcuterie Board
- Game-Night Dip
- Avocado Toast
Be sure to send us pictures of your delicious creations!
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
Source of inspiration:
Our Masala sauce is mixed with almond butter, olive oil, coconut aminos and fresh lime juice for the most savory and delightful sauce to serve with veggies, you are going to love this ultra-fast recipe so make a big batch to use throughout the week!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Mix all sauce ingredients together until creamy and well-combined.
- Serve with steamed veggies, storing any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Notes: Creamy or crunchy almond butter will work great in this recipe. You can also use peanut butter, sunflower seed butter or cashew butter as delicious swaps!
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef