Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free.
Next time you make lamb and want to spice up your leftovers, use this easy peasy recipe to take your leftovers to “I-can’t-get-enough-overs”. There are only 5 ingredients needed, including your leftover lamb which makes this almost effortless. All you have to do is brown some onion, cook with our Guju Tikka Masala sauce and lamb, then garnish with rosemary. You’ll never want to microwave leftovers again, Guju brings life back into any dish!
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
Lamb is a wonderful alternative to chicken in this classic Indian dish that is thought to have been created in the kitchen of a Scottish restaurant when a customer requested sauce with their chicken tikka.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled & sliced
- 1 pound of leftover roasted lamb, diced
- ½ jar of Guju Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Add olive oil to a cast-iron skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté until it is soft and browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add in diced cooked lamb, Guju Tikka Masala Sauce and reduce heat to low, stirring often until the lamb and sauce is heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with minced rosemary.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This dish is delicious served alone and wonderful paired with your favorite rice (brown, white or jasmine) or to keep Whole30 and paleo, hasselback potatoes.
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef