Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Your next party or family gathering will be WOW’d with this beautiful and easy dish. Try something new and packed with Guju flavor that is just the right amount. The coconut is subtle, not too much and not too little. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe. Dip with pita, chips, crackers, veggies, or whatever you can think of!
Guju Sauce Used: Coconut Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
When you are short on time but want to put together a beautiful platter for you and your guests, platters are the way to go! Guju sauces blend deliciously with traditional hummus recipes, creating a dip that is bursting with flavor!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 14.5-ounce can of chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon purified water
- ½ cup of Guju Coconut Indian Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled & minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped cauliflower
- Dash of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Add chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, purified water, Guju Coconut Indian Sauce, sea salt and garlic to a food processor and pulse until very creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with olive oil, smoked paprika and cilantro.
- Serve with assorted veggies and crackers.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef