Hey Vegan fam, this is a recipe for you! Do you struggle finding recipes that strictly meet your diet needs? Sometimes it can be frustrating when you find an eye-grabbing, mouthwatering recipe that you have to find a dozen substitutes on google for in order to accommodate your dietary needs.
This dish is packed with so many flavors that it will have you adding to your monthly, maybe even weekly rotation. As you will notice, this recipe doesn’t have any measurements. Here at Guju, we want cooking to not only be easy and stress free, but we want you to be able to personalize our recipes to fit you.
- Extra firm Tofu (Squeeze out all of the water and cut in ¾ inch squares)
- Shallots thinly sliced
- Mixture of coriander, cumin, paprika, fennel, salt, and pepper
- Guju Coconut sauce
- Olive oil
- Chopped Cilantro
- In a heavy skillet heat the olive oil and fry the tofu until it’s very crispy
- Add shallots and the mixed spices and sauté until shallots begin to brown
- Add Guju Coconut sauce and simmer for a few minutes until everything emulsifies.
- Serve with white rice and sprinkle fresh chopped cilantro.
Guju users share how they use our sauces to keep dinner fresh and flavorful any day of the week...