Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb, Gluten-Free
Turkey, ham, dressing, green beans, brussel sprouts, mash potatoes, cranberry sauce, and the list could go on! You probably have most of these foods sitting in the fridge or freezer from your wonderful Thanksgiving feast. What do you do with all your leftovers?
First...Don't throw them out! Maybe, you ate so much at your feast that you don't want to see another piece of turkey for a little while. We get it! But have you thought of recreating each dish a little differently? This recipe combines your leftovers with our delicious Coconut Indian Sauce. You have some of the nostalgia of your Thanksgiving meal but with a new spin that will definitely excite your taste buds.
Guju Sauce Used: Coconut Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
If you are like us, you make extras at Thanksgiving just to have leftovers! Green beans and turkey taste amazing coated in our Coconut Indian Sauce. Top it with apple juice-sweetened cranberries to give this curry a distinct flavor of Thanksgiving inspired by India.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 4 cups steamed green beans, chopped
- 1 pound of leftover light-meat turkey, diced
- ½ jar of Guju Coconut Indian Sauce
- ¼ cup apple juice-sweetened dried cranberries
- Add chopped green beans, diced turkey and Guju Coconut Indian Sauce to a large bowl and mix until everything is coated in sauce.
- Garnish with dried cranberries.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Notes: We used light meat in this recipe and it absorbed our Coconut Indian Sauce, making every bite extra tender. You can use dark meat, too!
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef