Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, PBWhole30, Dairy-Free, Plant-Based
A recipe that is just in time for all your spring parties or just to keep in the fridge for a daily snack! This dip is perfect because it is full of veggies and protein making it a satiating snack option. It will definitely be hit with everyone!
Guju Sauce Used: Coconut Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
A creamy dip made with kidney beans, almond butter and our Coconut Indian Sauce to slather all over your favorite veggies and crackers is just what we have in mind with this recipe! This is super satisfying so you’ll want to make it again and again!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 14.5-ounce can of kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- ½ cup of Guju Coconut Indian Sauce
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium radish, ends removed & minced
- 1 fresh sprig of parsley
- Add kidney beans, Guju Coconut Indian Sauce, almond butter, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper to a food processor and pulse until very creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with olive oil, minced radish and parsley.
- Serve with assorted veggies and crackers.
- Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Notes: Canned kidney beans make recipes like this very fast to prepare. We like to keep a variety stocked in our pantry, along with all of our Indian Sauces, of course!