Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Everyone loves an easy, delicious one skillet meal. No, that doesn’t make you lazy. It makes you an efficient and smart home cook! Don’t worry, just because a one skillet meal might lessen the dishes, but it doesn’t skimp on the flavor! This skillet meal is perfect when you want something flavorful and comforting.
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
Source of Inspiration:
A skillet meal is a warm, hearty, and delicious way to use our Tikka Masala Sauce. We combined chickpea pasta, French green beans and eggs with this dish. If you want extra protein, add in some roasted chicken!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ounces dry spaghetti pasta (we used chickpea pasta)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 cup French green beans, chopped
- 1 cup of Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or cilantro, minced
- Cook your pasta according to its instructions (we used chickpeas pasta and it took 6 minutes for al dente texture and 8 minutes for soft texture). When the pasta has 3 minutes left to cook, add the chopped French green beans to the pot so that they boil with the pasta.
- Drain the pasta and green beans.
- Add avocado oil to a cast-iron skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Add pasta and green beans to the skillet and season with sea salt and black pepper. Stir well.
- Pour Guju Red Tikka Masala Sauce in the saucepan and stir well.
- Preheat your oven’s broiler.
- Flatten the pasta in the skillet and crack eggs on top of the pasta.
- Place under the broiler and cook with the oven door closed, for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately, with minced parsley or cilantro, storing any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Notes: Any pasta will work great in this dish, but we love the consistency of spaghetti as we twirl each bite of saucy pasta, veggies and egg!
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef