Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb, Keto-Friendly
It’s that time of year when the air is a little cooler and the hearts are a little warmer. For so many of us, this season makes us crave recipes that make us feel like home and are filled with hearty ingredients. This Chicken & Veggie Tikka Masala is comfort at its finest. A dish that will have every tummy full and every heart happy!
Guju Sauce Used: Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
Source of inspiration:
This dish tastes as if it’s been simmering all day but this meal is ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes thanks to Guju doing all of the simmer work for us! Serve this alongside roasted potatoes or over a big bed of greens and savor every bite!
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 25
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
- 1 medium red or yellow onion, peeled & diced
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled & minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound boneless & skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 3 cups chopped French green beans
- 1 jar of Guju Tikka Masala Indian Sauce
- 4 teaspoons tahini
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons raw or toasted pumpkin seeds
- Add ghee to a large pot or Dutch oven and bring to medium-low heat.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic and season with sea salt.
- Allow to brown in the pan for a few minutes and then add in chopped chicken breast.
- Stir well together and reduce heat to low and allow chicken to brown and cook mostly through, about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour in entire jar of Guju Tikka Masala Indian sauce and stir well.
- Add in chopped French green beans and stir well and allow to simmer with a lid on until the green beans are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and turn off the heat.
- Serve between 4 with a teaspoon of tahini, chopped cilantro and a tablespoon of pumpkin seeds.
Notes: We used French green beans as our veggies, but you can easily swap them for diced carrots, sweet potatoes, or zucchini.
Recipe creation and photography done by Sarah Steffens @sarahsteffens_personalchef
Back to Recipes